What is the Design Thinking Framework?
What makes Design Thinking unique is it helps you to dream up scores of ideas about new products and services from the user’s point of view. Creating innovative new solutions rooted in people’s actual needs.
Why Should Your Company Embrace Design Thinking?
The 17 Design Thinking firms of the S&P 500 outperformed the rest of the S&P 500 by 211% over a 10-year study!
How Does it Work?
The 3 Lenses of Design Thinking
- Desirability – Does anyone want it?
- Feasibility – Can we build it?
- Viability – Can we make a profit?
The 3 Phases of Design Thinking:
- Understand (Walk in the customers’ shoes”)
- Explore (Ideate solutions)
- Materialize (Test ideas)
Brian has been trained by IDEO in the foundations of design thinking.