Helping entrepreneurs use proven strategic innovation methods to accelerate their time to market and create viable offerings that customers actually want.
Si2 can help startups in their journey to launch new companies and offerings through the use of the leading tools and frameworks.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Model Creation
- Market Research & Validation
- Problem-Solution Fit
- Reduce Risk & Uncertainty
- Ideation & Design Thinking
- Testing: Lean Sprints & Experiments
- Pitch Deck Preparation
- MVP Design & Launch
- Jobs-to-be-done & Customer Journey
- Customer-Problem Fit
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Investor Introductions
90% of new startups fail.
Only 40% of startups actually turn a profit.
75% of venture-backed startups fail.
82% of businesses that fail do so because of cash flow problems.
Under 50% of businesses make it to their fifth year.
33% of startups make it to the 10-year mark.
LeanStack: Lean Startup Accelerator Program
Accelerate Your Startup Journey, Get to Problem-Solution
Fit in 4 Months!
Who Is This Program For?
- Startups & Entrepreneurs who want to quickly validate your business model and get your first customers.
- Corporate Innovators & Intrapreneurs who want to bring lean startup methods and thinking to your company.
What Do You Get?
- 1:1 Personal Coaching
You can decide on the amount of expert coaching you want to accelerate your journey: weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Education with Stage-Based Startup Playbooks
Access to playbooks from the LeanStack platform that will educate and guide you through the startup journey. This is self-paced.
- LeanStack Platform Access & Business Model Validation Tools
Access to the tools and canvases needed in your startup journey. As well as a platform to collaborate with your team, and save your Lean Canvases and other work.
The Outcomes & Benefits
- Change your mindset to love the problem, not your solution
- Create a business plan (model) that people will actually read
- Validate enough potential customers have the problems you think exist (desirability)
- Gather new insights and evidence that will reduce your risk
- Create a traction roadmap to validate the feasibility and viability of your idea
- Get to Problem-Solution Fit in 90 days – Prove Traction!
Why LeanStack & Lean Startup Frameworks and Tools?
Lean Canvas Is Used By Over A Million People That Span Startups, Accelerators, Universities, And Large Enterprises
- LeanStack has incorporated Lean Startup methods into its playbooks and business model tools.
- The Lean Canvas is the #1 tool to help entrepreneurs create their business model.
- LeanStack is a continuous innovation platform that helps early-stage entrepreneurs find repeatable and scalable business models.
- Lean Canvas is a 1-page business plan template created by Ash Maurya that helps you deconstruct your idea into its key assumptions. It is adapted from Alex Osterwalder’s business model canvas and optimized for lean startups.
Ash Maurya is the author of two bestselling books Running Lean and Scaling Lean, and is also the creator of the highly popular one-page business modeling tool “Lean Canvas”.
Ash has developed a systematic methodology for raising the odds of success built upon Lean Startup, Business Modeling, and Bootstrapping techniques.
Startup Program Details
First 30 days: Business Model Design
- Deconstruct your idea
- Baseline current progress
- Formulate a validation plan
Next 45 days: Problem Discovery
- Broad match of potential customer segments with similar problems (jobs-to-be-done)
- Narrow Match to find early adopters with the same problems (jobs-to-be-done)
Last 45 days: Demand Validation
- Solution design & assembly
- Offer creation
- Offer delivery & optimization
- 3P’s decision: Persevere, Pivot, Pause
We help you go from idea to a business model that works (with traction) in 12 weeks.
What You’ll Learn
- How to design business models.
- How to test whether an idea is worth pursuing.
- How to communicate an idea clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders.
- How to identify and prioritize the riskiest assumptions in your business model.
- How to stress test your riskiest assumptions using small and fast experiments.
- How to design and assemble your offer.
- How to decide next steps: persevere, pivot, or pause
- How to create your pitch deck and talk to investors.
Brian is an expert in Lean Canvas and has been trained by LeanStack as a mentor.